Hall Pass Membership
We are proud to introduce an important new membership effort that will provide invaluable support for the work of the Preservation Hall Foundation while offering very special members-only benefits. We will only be offering 504 of these memberships, so they are truly “limited edition.”
Membership revenues will support the PHF's efforts to preserve, protect and perpetuate New Orleans' music traditions through education programs for school children and helping sustain aging culture-bearers. The Foundation provides students in the Greater New Orleans area with free, weekly classes taught by members of the Preservation Hall Collective, and brings over 10,000 students a year to our Kids in the Hall field trip programs! It also helps us preserve invaluable jazz recordings, documents, photographs, and more in our archives.
The Hall Pass annual membership is $1000 (as this is primarily a donor appreciation program, 90% of the membership fee is tax deductible) and it will be good for one year from date of purchase. If monthly payments are easier, members may also select a $100/month option, totaling $1200/year.
Members will receive a "Hall Pass" with their member number, which entitles you to the following benefits:
- First dibs on Midnight Preserves* tickets.
- Two free tickets to a nightly show each quarter. (These are now transferrable, especially for out-of-town members) 24 hours notice required.
- Free admittance for 2 for the "Hall Pass Hang" on the 2nd Monday of each month at Preservation Hall - arrive anytime and enjoy General Admission access, as well as a courtyard bar.
- Invitation to periodic Hall Pass Field Trips around the New Orleans area with members of our musical collective.
- A 20% discount on merchandise at the Hall and online.
- The opportunity to purchase exclusive reserved seats with "skip the line" privileges for any nightly show. (Including first dibs on 3rd and 4th row seating)
- A quarterly appreciation gift.
- A quarterly Spotify playlist curated by members of the Preservation Hall collective and musician friends of the Hall.
- An invitation to Beignets and Brass brunches at the Hall.
- Backstage access for out-of-town members who have purchased tickets to Preservation Hall Jazz Band concerts on tour. 48 hours or more noticed required.
- Advance notice of special Preservation Hall and Preservation Hall Jazz Band events in New Orleans and around the country.
- A quarterly newsletter keeping you apprised of the latest developments with the Preservation Hall Foundation, Preservation Hall and the Preservation Hall Jazz Band.
- Other "lagniappe" benefits throughout the year.