Hall Pass Membership
We are proud offer an important new membership effort that will provide invaluable support for the work of the Preservation Hall Foundation while offering very special members-only benefits.
We will only be offering 504 of these memberships, so they are truly “limited edition.”
Membership revenues will support the PHF's efforts to preserve, protect and perpetuate New Orleans' music traditions through education programs for school children and helping sustain aging culture-bearers. The Foundation provides students in the Greater New Orleans area with free, weekly classes taught by members of the Preservation Hall Collective, and brings over 10,000 students a year to our Kids in the Hall field trip programs! It also helps us preserve invaluable jazz recordings, documents, photographs, and more in our archives.
The Hall Pass annual membership is $1000 (as this is primarily a donor appreciation program, 90% of the membership fee is tax deductible) and it will be good for one year from date of purchase. If monthly payments are easier, members may also select a $100/month option, totaling $1200/year.
Members will receive a "Hall Pass" with their member number, which entitles you to the following benefits:
- First dibs on Midnight Preserves** tickets. (Please note that we will make MP tickets available to Hall Pass members on March 2nd, you must be an active member by March 1st in order to receive this benefit.)
- Two free tickets to a nightly show each quarter. 24 hours notice required.
- A 20% discount on merchandise at the Hall and online.
- The opportunity to purchase exclusive reserved seats with "skip the line" privileges for any nightly show.
- Access to monthly "Hall Pass Hangs" where you can enjoy any of the 8, 9, and 10pm shows and a beverage in the courtyard.
- A quarterly appreciation gift.
- A quarterly Spotify playlist curated by members of the Preservation Hall collective and musician friends of the Hall.
- An invitation to Beignets and Brass brunches at the Hall each quarter.
- Advance notice of special Preservation Hall and Preservation Hall Jazz Band events in New Orleans and around the country.
- Backstage access at Preservation Hall Jazz Band tour performances around the country.
- A quarterly newsletter keeping you apprised of the latest developments with the Preservation Hall Foundation, Preservation Hall and the Preservation Hall Jazz Band.
- Other "lagniappe" benefits throughout the year.
**Midnight Preserves is an exclusive, collaborative, series at Preservation Hall in the evenings after Jazz Fest. Preservation Hall Jazz band invites world-renowned mystery guests from the Jazz Fest line-up to create a unique musical experience you will never forget. Midnight Preserves tickets sell fast, and they will be available to the general public on March 9th so now's the time to become a member