Hall Pass Membership
We are proud to introduce an important new membership effort that will provide invaluable support for the work of the Preservation Hall Foundation while offering very special members-only benefits. We will only be offering 504 of these membership, so they are truly “limited edition.”
Membership revenues will support the PHF's efforts to preserve, protect and perpetuate New Orleans' music traditions through education programs for school children and helping sustain aging culture-bearers. The Foundation provides students in the Greater New Orleans area with free, weekly classes taught by members of the Preservation Hall Collective, and brings over 10,000 students a year to our Kids in the Hall field trip programs!
The Hall Pass annual membership is $1000 (as this is primarily a donor appreciation program, 90% of the membership fee is tax deductible) and it will be good for one year from date of purchase. If monthly payments are easier, members may also select a $100/month option, totaling $1200/year.
Members will receive a "Hall Pass" with their member number, which entitles you to the following benefits:
- First dibs on Midnight Preserves* tickets. (Pre-Sale Ends for Hall-Pass Members on 2/22/17)
- Two free, non-transferable tickets to a nightly show each quarter.
24 hours notice required.
- A 20% discount on merchandise at the Hall and online.
- The opportunity to purchase exclusive reserved seats with "skip the line" privileges for any nightly show.
- A quarterly appreciation gift.
- A quarterly Spotify playlist curated by members of the Preservation Hall collective and musician friends of the Hall.
- An invitation to Beignets and Brass brunches at the Hall each quarter.
- Advance notice of special Preservation Hall and Preservation Hall Jazz Band events in New Orleans and around the country.
- A quarterly newsletter keeping you apprised of the latest developments with the Preservation Hall Foundation, Preservation Hall and the Preservation Hall Jazz Band.
- Other "lagniappe" benefits throughout the year.